Ruder Finn London is looking for a sharp, analytical, digital-minded and enthusiastic intern to join its digital team.
This is a great opportunity to begin your career in digital comms working within an innovative team at a rapidly growing global agency.
You will be working with clients, PR teams, design studios and research teams.
In this role you will need the ability to interpret data, assist in the running of social media campaigns and develop a keen eye for what makes a trend relevant for different audiences.
Communications, consumer behaviour and social media should be major passions, and you will be expected to support the team on delivering digital programmes as you embark on a series of training sessions designed to develop your skills.
You will gain experience working on a broad range of accounts that will include major campaigns for global brands and cover ethical and consumer healthcare, finance, tech and consumer brands.
Attention to detail, an analytical mind, a passion for trend watching / innovation and a great work ethic are a must.
This is a paid role.
Desired skills and experience
- Allowed to work in the UK: as an EU citizen or already in possession of the appropriate work visa
- Good analytical skills (a degree in psychology, maths or IT is an advantage)
- A good understanding of, and active interest in all things digital
- Attention to detail, good comms/writing skills
- Ability to manage a range of tasks of varying difficulty
- A keen interest in, and understanding of the changing way audiences communicate
- Confident and ambitious, with a commitment to the challenge of a potential career in public relations or digital marketing
- A strong team player
- A quick learner
To apply, send 100 words explaining what you can bring to this role and your CV/LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the role you are applying for.